25% Tuition Scholarship at JSU
As a first responder, you may be eligible for a 25% tuition scholarship at JSU. Apply for free today!
New to JSU?
Apply for Free
- Verification of full-time employment at a law enforcement agency, fire department, or other emergency service agency will be required before the payment deadline each semester.
- This scholarship is not retroactive.
- This scholarship is not available to students who are being or who will be awarded other forms of institutional aid or discounts.
- This scholarship is not available to students who are enrolled in programs with special package pricing.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 256-782-5039
Already Applied or Enrolled?
1. Submit Your Information
- Full Summer and Summer I Verification Dates: April 3 - May 17
2. Verify Your Employment
Have your agency's HR department or hiring manager send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from their official email address with the below information:
- Subject line: “First Responders Scholarship ”
- Employee’s/student’s name
- JSU student ID number (if applicable) or date of birth
- Agency name
- Verification of full-time employment