20% Tuition Scholarship at JSU
As an employee of a member of the Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce, you may be eligible for a 20% Tuition Scholarship at JSU. Apply for free today!
New to JSU?
Apply for Free
- Employment must be verified before the payment deadline each semester.
- This scholarship is not retroactive.
- This scholarship is not available to students who are being or who will be awarded other forms of institutional aid or discounts.
- This scholarship is not available to students who are enrolled in programs with special package pricing.
- Current or returning JSU students must have at least a 2.0 institutional GPA to be eligible for this scholarship.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 256-782-5037
Already Applied or Enrolled?
Fall 2022 Employment Verification Window: July 13-August 30
- The online form for current students will be available on July 13th. Check back here to submit your information for scholarship consideration.
- After the form is submitted, have your company’s HR department or hiring manager submit verification of your employment to firstname.lastname@example.org in one of the following ways:
If sending from a company email address (example: email@example.com), include the below information in the body of the email:
If the email address used by the company does not include the company’s name in the domain, attach a letter on company letterhead with the below information:
- Subject line: “Cherokee County Chamber Scholarship ”
- Employee’s/student’s name
- JSU student ID number (if applicable)
- Company name
- Verification of current employment