University Announces Summer Hours
JSU's spring semester officially draws to a close this week. Summer classes will begin on May 14 and the fall semester will begin on Aug. 21. The university announces the following hours of operation for Summer 2019.
Offices - As always, the university's administrative offices will be open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., throughout the summer. The only closing dates from May to August will be on May 27, in honor of Memorial Day, and July 4, in observation of Independence Day.
- Wow Wingery is open May 17 to July 21, Friday-Sunday, 12-7 p.m.
- Chick-fil-A is open through July 25 on Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. All other TMB Food Court dining locations are closed this summer.
- Jack Hopper Dining Hall is open through July 25 as follows: Monday-Thursday: 7-8 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., 5-6 p.m.; Friday: 7-8 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., closed for dinner.
- Momma Goldberg's, which now takes Flex Dollars, will be open Monday-Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and closed on Sunday.
- The Peak (Starbuck's) at the Recreation and Fitness Center is open Monday-Friday, 7-9 a.m. and 12-4 p.m.
- The Gamecock Diner and Jazzman’s are now closed until the Fall 2019 semester.
The Gamecock Express will not run again until Aug. 21.
The Campus Bookstore’s summer hours are Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The RMC JSU Health Center will accept walk-ins in the mornings this summer. Appointments will be scheduled in the afternoon.
The JSU ID office, located on the second floor of the Theron Montgomery Building, is open through July 25 on Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Houston Cole Library will be May 13-July 26 as follows: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, 3-11 p.m. The library will be open week days only, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., July 27-August 14. See schedule here.
The Recreation and Fitness Center is now open for the summer as follows: Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, 12-8 p.m. Youth ages 5-17 may access the facility for $6/visit with a member adult. Students who are in the area but not enrolled in classes this summer may use the facility at a rate of $190 for the summer, $95 for half the summer (May 1-June 23 or June 23-August 20) or $48 per month.