Fall 2018 Art Exhibit Schedule Announced
The JSU Department of Art welcomes a new gallery coordinator, Morgan Worsham, who graduated with a BFA in photography from JSU in December 2017. Previously, she worked a JC Morgan Art Gallery in Oxford. Mark your calendar for the following opening receptions:
August 25, 5-7 p.m.
- Alumni Pop-up Show, Hammond Hall Gallery
August 30, 5-7 p.m.
- Young Lee, Hammond Hall Gallery
- Christian Dunn and Trey Ingram, Round House Gallery
October 4, 5-7 p.m.
- Faculty Show, Hammond Hall Gallery
- Mark Bueno, Round House Gallery
October 25, 5-7 p.m.
- Will Bryant, Hammond Hall Gallery
- Taylor Weaver, Round House Gallery
November 29, 5-7 p.m.
- BFA Senior Show, Hammond Hall Gallery
Most art gallery exhibits are on display for about a month after the opening reception. Stop by anytime during gallery hours to check out the latest exhibit. Admission is free. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Contact Morgan Worsham at email@example.com for more information.