Updates on Campus Dining and Donation Center
Over the past several days, JSU Dining Services has donated over 6,000 meals to feed campus volunteers, emergency management workers, and essential JSU personnel. We are thankful for all of the hard work those groups have contributed to our campus to get ready for students to return. Beginning this Thursday, Dining operations will start to return to normal.
The following locations will be open for students to use their meal plans as they begin moving back into their residence halls on April 5, 2018.
- April 5th - All locations at the TMB Food Court will be open from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- April 6th- All locations at the TMB Food Court will be open from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- April 7th- Chic-Fil-A will be open from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and WOW Café will be open from 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- April 8th- WOW Café will be open from 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Jack Hopper Dining Hall will continue its normal hours of operation. Assuming all locations are safe to resume, Sodexo will resume normal operating hours once classes begin on April 9, 2018. If you have any questions about your meal plan, please visit our table at the One Stop Shop in the TMB later this week!
If you are a student in need of donations, you can visit the white trailer in front of Meehan hall. We will be open from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm each day. (You must show your student ID)
We have the following items in the donation truck at this time:
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee makers
- Crock pots
- Feminine products
- Personal wipes
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, razors, deodorant, hand sanitizer, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, chapstick)
- Granola bars