Campus Closed on Jan. 16 Due to Winter Weather
The National Weather Service has placed Calhoun County under a Winter Weather Advisory. Due to the threat of dangerous road conditions, Jacksonville State University will be closed on Tuesday, January 16.
The Jack Hopper Dining Hall will be open for residents 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4:30-7 p.m. The Gamecock Express will not run.
Stephenson Hall will be open on Tuesday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., for those who need to use the gym. The following spring semester deadlines have been extended to Thursday, Jan. 18:
- Payment and Payment Plan Due Date
- Last Day to Register or Add a Class
- Last Day to Drop a Class and Receive a Refund
- Last Day to Withdraw From All Courses and Receive a 100% Refund
- Last Day to Apply for Spring Graduation
Students may also continue to purchase books and meal vouchers with Financial Aid through Jan. 18. The Bookstore suggests students who plan to purchase books using Financial Aid do so online here, so their books will be waiting for them when campus reopens.