Employees Invited to Annual Benefits Fair
Faculty and staff are invited to participate in the annual Benefits, Health and Wellness Fair on Oct. 19, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at Leone Cole Auditorium.
Presented by JSU Human Resources, the event will give employees the opportunity to learn more about the many benefits available to them. Who can forget last year’s fair? Popcorn, prize giveaways, and a helicopter landing in the middle of campus? This year promises to be bigger and better than ever!
Drop by anytime throughout the day to meet with personal health and finance representatives. Other highlights include:
- Flu Shots
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Measurements
- Chiropractor Assessments
- PEEHIP Wellness Screenings
- Retirement Planning with RSA and TIAA Representatives
- Meetings with Financial Institutions
- Information from Life & Disability Benefits Providers
Don’t miss this fun and informative event! It's time to take care of YOU.