JLink Offers Students One-Stop Job Search Location
JSU students can now search for jobs, internships, co-ops and part-time employment off-campus in a central location online. JLink is a secure database managed by Career Services that houses every opening received from employers.
Signing on is easy:
- Log in to MyJSU
- Scroll down to the Students section
- Select JLink
Career Services empowers students to actively engage in opportunities designed to help them to be employable after graduation. The following services are by appointment:
- Career Counseling for assistance in choosing a major and a first destination
- Full-time, Part-time, Co-op and Internship Job postings
- Resume critiques
- Mock interviews
- Employment and life skills assistance
- Informational Sessions [must schedule no less than 10 days in advance for student commons building, Theron Montgomery Building (TMB)]
- Company visits on campus, such as informational sessions
- On-campus Interviews
Questions? Contact Career Services at 256-782-5482.