Scale Back Alabama Weigh-Out Week is April 11-14
JSU's Wellness Center will conduct final weigh-outs Monday-Thursday, April 11-14, from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Please remember that you MUST weigh-out at our location to be eligible for prizes.
- To be eligible for team prizes, each team member must lose at least 10 pounds during the 10-week contest, as recorded by a coordinator at an official Scale Back Alabama weigh-in site.
- Winning teams are determined by a random drawing from all eligible teams.
- The first 3 teams drawn win $1,000 per team member, or a total of $2,000 for the entire team.
- The second 3 teams drawn win $500 per team member, or a total of $1,000 for the entire team.
- The final 3 teams drawn win $250 per team member, or a total of $500 for the entire team.
- All individuals who lose at least 10 pounds, as recorded by a coordinator at an official Scale Back Alabama weigh-in site, are eligible for an individual prize, regardless of their team’s achievement. However, individuals that are drawn for a team prize are not eligible to win the individual prizes.
- From the pool of eligible contestants, 40 individuals drawn win one of 40 achievement prizes of $100 per person.
- The individual prize drawings are conducted following the April 29 webcast announcing team prizes and are posted on the Scale Back Alabama website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the webcast.
Scale Back Alabama Team
Scale Back Alabama is a collaboration of the Alabama Hospital Association, the Alabama Department of Public Health and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama.