Luck Be a Lifestyle- Learn Healthy Habits at March 11 Wellness Wednesday
March 11 is your lucky day, JSU!
JSU’s Nutrition and Exercise Science programs invite the campus to enjoy a healthy lunch followed by tips on how to eat and live better at the March 11 Wellness Wednesday luncheon! The lunch takes place from noon-1 p.m. in Room 118 East Mason Hall.
This month’s skinny lunch menu includes:
• Shamrock Chips with Pot O’Gold Dip, 100 calories;
• Jalapeño Corn Bread Scones, 150 calories;
• Healthy Irish Beef Stew, 159 calories;
* Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan, 46 calories;
• Ginger Apple Lime Candied Sorbet, 57 calories.
Cost of the lunch is $5 for students, $7 for faculty/staff. Take out is available.
To reserve your place at the table, call 256-782-5054.