Instructions for Student Voting- April 5 SGA Spring General Elections
Following are instructions for online, student-only voting in the SGA Spring General Elections, which will take place on Thursday, April 5, with a possible run-off on April 10. The online ballot will be open from 12:01 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST. Please note that there will only be one ballot per student ID number.
Instructions for Student Voting - SGA Spring General Election
- Go to the following link: www.jsu.edu/election
- At the log on page, you will enter your "MyJSU" username in the field that states - "Username"
- You will enter the last four digits of your JSU student ID number in the field that states - "Password"
- Once you are logged in, you will be at the home page of the SGA Spring General Elections ballot.
- You will click on "SGA Spring General Elections"
- After doing so, you will be directed to the ballot page. You will then be allowed to select your candidates.
- Once you make your selections, you will progress to the final page to place your vote. Your vote(s) will not be placed until you click the green "VOTE" button on the page.
- If you need to edit your votes, you can do so by clicking the "EDIT" button on the final ballot page. Therefore please remember, "do not click the 'VOTE' button until you are absolutely sure of your selections."
- Once you click the "VOTE" button, you will not be allowed to change your selections and you will be directed to the "Vote Confirmation" page.
- At the "Vote Confirmation Page" you will be allowed to print out a confirmation receipt, if you so choose. Once you arrive at this page you may sign-out or close the window to complete the voting process.
- Computers will be available on campus from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm at the following locations:
- Self Hall Rooms - Rooms 240 and 241
- Houston Cole Library - 10th Floor Lab
- Theron Montgomery Building (TMB) - Room 304 and the Food Court
- Jack Hopper Dining Hall (the Cafeteria) - Lobby area
- Merrill Hall - Rooms 103, 106, 115 and 200
SGA Spring General Election Candidates 2012
T. Bryant Whaley
Vice President of Student Senate
Vice President of Organizational Affairs
Vice President of Student Activities
Miss Jax State
Mr. Jax State