How to Claim Your Incentive
- Log in to MyJSU
- Click the Vaccination Incentive Form link at the top of the page
- If your first shot was received on or after July 15, 2021, please select from the drop-down menu to report the date of your first vaccine:
- If the first shot was received on or after July 15, 2021 and no later than September 15, 2021, you will be entered in a drawing for one of four $1,000 awards (one winner for faculty, one winner for staff, and two winners for students).
- You must upload your vaccination card* (in .jpg or .pdf format) as evidence of your first vaccine by midnight September 15, 2021 to be eligible for the drawing, which will occur on September 16, 2021.
- More details regarding the drawing will be communicated later.
- If you completed your vaccination series prior to July 15, 2021, please click the link to verify your vaccination status for the $100 incentive payment.
- You must upload your vaccination card* (in .jpg or .pdf format) as evidence of a completed Pfizer or Moderna series or evidence of one Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
- If you are still awaiting your second dose of the vaccine, you will need to log in after receiving that second dose to provide proof for the $100 incentive payment.
* For auditing purposes, the university must verify proof of vaccination for those participating in the voluntary Vaccine Incentive Program. This information will only be reviewed by full-time accounting staff charged with this responsibility and will be kept confidential.
Please Note: All $100 incentives must be claimed no later than midnight on October 15, 2021.