New Vaccine Clinic Scheduled for April 21
Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff,
We are pleased to announce that JSU, in cooperation with Regional Medical Center, will offer an additional COVID-19 vaccination clinic with the Moderna vaccine next Wednesday, April 21. Appointments will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Kennamer Hall to anyone ages 18 and older who has not:
- Had a fever in the past 10 days
- Had chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea in the past 10 days
- Tested positive for and/or been diagnosed with COVID-19 infection within the last 10 days
- Had a severe allergic reaction (e.g. needed epinephrine or hospital care) to a previous dose of this vaccine or to any of the ingredients in this vaccine
- Had any other vaccinations in the last 14 days (e.g. influenza vaccine, etc.)
- Had any COVID-19 antibody therapy within the last 90 days (e.g. Regeneron, Bamlanivimab, COVID Convalescent Plasma, etc.)
If you meet the above criteria, schedule an appointment at the registration button below.
For those who secure a vaccine appointment, please arrive promptly at your scheduled time and not before. When you arrive at Kennamer Hall, you will be permitted to enter on either side of the building and must present your picture ID and a completed Consent Form and Vaccine Data Sheet.
Dr. Jeff Ryan
Chief of Program Operations
COVID-19 Task Force Leader
(Updated 5/3/21: Registration for this event is closed)