Jacksonville State University will host the third Annual Administrative Professionals Conference on May 16, 2014 at the JSU McClellan campus. The Conference is expected to extend from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
President Meehan invites all administrative support staff to attend again at no cost with his thanks for a continued commitment to excellence. All other JSU employees may attend for $75. The general public will be charged $129 for attendance.
On May 16, the day begins at 7:45 a.m. with registration at the JSU McClellan Auditorium. Also during this time, participants may visit sponsors and exhibitors, view silent auction items, and enjoy refreshments. Parking signs will direct them to one of several locations.
The program begins at 8:15 a.m. with great presenters, keynote speakers, food, fun, and celebrity appearances.
The topics to be presented are:
• Leadership in Good Times and Bad: Mr. James Spann, Chief Meteorologist ABC 33/40
• Five Second successes: Dr. Tim Brunson, Transformation Technologies
• What Not To Say: Ms. Gena Christopher, Director, Faculty Commons
• iWorld: Chris Newsome, JSU System Administrator, Graham Lewis, JSU Webmaster, and Andrew Higgins, JSU IT Support Specialist
• Keynote Speaker: Mr. James Terry II, Chairman of the Board, Bobby Dodd Coach of the Year Foundation
Employees are asked to register as soon as possible via online registration, phone call, or email.
Registration is available now through the Office of Continuing Education at this link:
Employees may also call (256) 782-5918 to register, or email ConEd.Help@jsu.edu.