Due to emergency equipment repairs, the Jack Hopper Dining Hall and the adjacent Wow retail facility must close temporarily beginning on Tuesday morning, January 28. It is expected that regular cafeteria operations will resume no later than Saturday, February 1.
Please note the following changes to campus dining offerings for the duration of the repairs.
- Continuous dining service will be moved to the Gamecock Diner
- Additional seating will be available in the Stephenson Gymnasium to accommodate the additional crowds.
- All-you-can-eat buffets will be set up in the Gamecock Diner during primary meal service hours.
- The Diner on-screen menu system will be available between primary buffet serving times.
- The WOW food truck and Jazzman's will operate their normal hours.
- The Food Court will maintain normal hours and will also remain open until midnight to accommodate the late-night WOW patrons.
Gamecock Diner serving hours
- Breakfast Buffet 7-9 a.m.
- Diner On-Screen Menu 9-11 a.m.
- Lunch Buffet 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Diner On-Screen Menu 2-4:30 p.m.
- Dinner Buffet 4:30-7 p.m.
- Diner On-Screen Menu 7-8 p.m.
Thank you for your understanding as we work to restore a pleasant campus dining environment at the Caf!
Original post date- January 24, 2014