Tuesday, April 2 is Runoff Election for SGA Vice President of Organizational Affairs
Tuesday, April 2 is the runoff election for SGA Vice President of Organizational Affairs. The candidates are Leinin C. Schuerr and Ariel S. Tolson.
Below are instructions for online voting, which will be open from 12:01 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT. Please note that there will only be one ballot per student ID number.
- Go to the following link: www.jsu.edu/election
- At the log on page, you will enter your "MyJSU" username in the field that states - "Username."
- You will enter the last four digits of your JSU student ID number in the field that states - "Password."
- Once you are logged in, you will be at the home page of the SGA Spring General Election ballot.
- You will click on "SGA Spring General Election."
- After doing so, you will be directed to the ballot page. You will then be allowed to select your candidates for all offices.
- Once that is done, you will progress to the final page to place your vote. Your vote(s) will not be placed until you click the green "SUBMIT" button on the page.
- If you need to edit your votes, you can do so by clicking the "EDIT" button on the final ballot page. Therefore, please remember, do not click the "SUBMIT" button until you are absolutely sure of your selections. Once you click "SUBMIT," you will not be allowed to change your selections.
- You will be directed to the "Vote Confirmation" page. At the "Vote Confirmation Page." you will be allowed to print out a confirmation receipt, if you so choose. Once you arrive at this page you may sign-out or close the window to complete the voting process.
Computers will be available on campus from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm at the following locations:
◦ Self Hall Rooms - Rooms 240 and 241
◦ Merrill Hall - Rooms 103, 106, 115 and 200