Bibb Graves HVAC Replacement Project
Project Schedule Week 8: April 19th – April 26th
- Work in quad side offices starting Saturday.
- Complete demolition of remaining piping in hallway.
- Startup of the units is scheduled for week of May 13th.
- Work completed in offices minus a few grills & filters here and there.
- Ceiling grid scheduled to be installed this weekend.
- Startup of the units is scheduled for week of May 13th for second floor offices north of Dr. Turner’s Suite & President’s office (Ayers Hall end of Bibb Graves).
- Start-up of the units is scheduled for next week for second floor suites south of the Gold Room & President’s suite (Hammond Hall end).
- Start-up of the units scheduled for next week. Air conditioning for the entire third floor and second floor suite south of the Gold Room & President’s suite (Hammond Hall end) by the end of the week.
- Continued work for electrical and refrigerant line runs for roof top units.
- The units behind the bell tower/quad side will remain on the quad until week of April 22nd. At that time, a crane will return for the final time to set these units. These units serve the entire first floor and the second floor offices north of Dr. Turner’s Suite & President’s office (Ayers Hall end of Bibb Graves).
- No one needs to cover their furniture with plastic this weekend other than the suites listed above on the first floor. If the contractor needs to return to your office, it will be for minor work only. If necessary, the contractor will cover furniture while working.
- PPD will have a JSU HVAC Technician on site with the contractor at all times including nights and weekends. These personnel will accompany & oversee work performed in office areas. If you require additional security, please contact us immediately so that we may make proper accommodations.