To: All Non-Academic Exempt and Non-Exempt Personnel
From: Rosalynn Martin, Director, Human Resources
Date: July 2, 2012
Subject: Official University Holidays, 2012-2013
Dr. William A. Meehan, President, has authorized the following official holidays for the 2012-2013 school year:
- September 3, 2012 (Monday) Labor Day 1 Day
- November 21-23, 2012 (Wednesday-Friday) Thanksgiving 3 Days
- Dec. 24, 2012 - Jan. 1, 2013 Christmas and New Year's Day 7 Days (Return to work Wednesday, January 2, 2013)
- January 21, 2013 (Monday) Martin Luther King Day 1 Day
- March 25-March 29, 2013 (Monday - Friday) Spring Holidays 5 Days
- May 27, 2013 (Monday) Memorial Day 1 Day
- July 4, 2013 (Thursday) Independence Day 1 Day
Please note the following:
These will be paid holidays for all full-time personnel. If you are required to work during any of the above holidays, a substitute day, at the convenience of your work situation, will be granted.
If you choose to take days off in addition to those listed above, you must have prior approval from your supervisor and such days will be charged to your annual leave accumulation.