Biology Department Applauds Alumni Success
The JSU Biology Department is pleased to announce the success of some of our former graduates. These students have completed significant post-baccalaureate degrees. We invite all our other alumni that are completing degrees to contact us and let us share in your success!
- Andrew Russell Christie, DO. Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, located in Harrogate, TN.
- Lynn Johnson Greene, MD University of Alabama in Birmingham School of Medicine.
- Krystle Lange DO. Des Moines University school of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Ryan Youngblood, Health Care Administration. Des Moines University school of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Ashley Elizabeth Ward, PharmD from Campbell University Dunn North Carolina
For more information or to share your story with Biology faculty and fellow alumni, please contact Dr. Benjie Blair.