eLearning Systems Engineer
- Identifies, evaluates, and implements educational technology solutions, especially those which integrate directly with the learning management system.
- Consults with campus community members who wish to use educational technology by providing recommendations, customization according to expressed objectives, implementation, and technical support.
- Manages the integration of current university services to enable mobile teaching and learning, and other campus services.
- Serves as the point of contact for university units that wish to implement targeted messaging initiatives or deliver targeted content based on user groups or learning communities.
- Provides troubleshooting and back-end systems support.
- Tests and implements appropriate building blocks or other solutions to address institutional e-learning needs.
Education & Experience
- Certified as a Blackboard Administrator in Course Delivery GUI Administration.
- Pursuing Master of Science in Computer Systems and Software Design at Jacksonville State University.
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Jacksonville State University, December 2008.
- Graduate Assistant, Office of Distance Education, Fall 2009.
- Professional experience includes nine years in personnel training and technical support and implementation.
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265-1602
212A Self Hall
Fax: (256) 782-8128