Learning Management System Administrator
- Manages and facilitates the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the University's learning management system (LMS), Blackboard, and other e-Learning applications.
- Manages user accounts and enrollment as well as course creation, availability, archival, and removal.
- Provides troubleshooting and back-end systems support.
- Generates LMS usage reports in coordination with the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment.
- Develops and maintains the Educational Technology & Support web site and provides oversight to other staff who are responsible for developing and maintaining portions of the web site that are related to their essential job functions.
- Coordinates support teams and resources to ensure appropriate attention is given to issues and questions submitted by students, faculty, and staff in their use of Blackboard and other technologies supported by this Office.
Education & Experience
- Jacksonville State University, Office of Distance Education - May 2001 to the present.
- Jacksonville State University, Television Services - August 1987 to April 2001.
- B.S., Jacksonville State University, 1987 (Management; Computer Information Systems).
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265-1602
212A Self Hall
Fax: (256) 782-8128