- Consults with faculty, administrators, and instructional staff on design, development, and evaluation of instructional programs, materials, methods; student support systems; teaching and assessment techniques, and on the construction of evaluation programs and studies to promote effective teaching and learning through formative and summative evaluation procedures, data sources, and instruments.
- Develops and provides faculty development activities including training and innovations updates, selection and construction of materials, and instructional uses of new technologies.
- Researches, evaluates, and develops applications of new technologies, materials, and techniques for their applicability to educational uses.
- Coordinates and/or consults on special learning, instructional, and assessment programs and projects.
- Develops and maintains training materials (both print and web) for faculty and students on the Blackboard Learning Management System.
- Maintains and oversees the Instructional Technology and Design Laboratory.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Master of Public Administration, concentration in Business Administration, Jacksonville State University.
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
- Professional experience includes over nine years of developing and implementing corporate training and human resources initiatives in the healthcare, insurance, and banking industries.
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265-1602
212A Self Hall
Fax: (256) 782-8128