Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu

Office of Educational Technology & Support

More Links

Distance Education - Grievance Procedure

Grievance Procedure

All complaints about a course should first be addressed to the instructor. If the instructor cannot resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the student, then the department head of the instructor should be contacted. A letter detailing the students concern must be mailed to the department head. The department head will investigate the issue and contact the student with their solution. If the student is not satisfied with the solution, an appeal can be made to the appropriate dean. The dean will conduct an investigation and report to the student. Again, if the student is not satisfied, an appeal can be made to the Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs. There is no appeal of the VPASA's decision.

If a student just wishes to file a complaint about a course or instructor, they can contact the appropriate department head.

Back to Top