Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu

Office of Educational Technology & Support

More Links


Before registering for classes, students must first obtain an advisor. Once you have been admitted to the university, you will be assigned an advisor in your academic discipline. If you have an undeclared major and are an undergraduate student, please contact Cathy Rose for advisement assistance. If you are a graduate student with an undeclared major, please contact for advisement assistance.

  • For advisement, please first go to the JSU Academic Advisement page.
  • In some cases, you may wish to contact the course instructor, the department, or college of your major, the department or college through which the course is offered or the advisor assigned to you upon admission.
Back to Top