StudyMate Class helps students "master the basics" of course material. Instructors or students enter glossary terms, facts and questions using simple templates. These materials are then transformed into a dozen learning activities and games, such as flash cards, crossword puzzles, and self-quizzes. Students choose activities that appeal to their learning style, engaging them with course content in a powerful, individualized way. StudyMate Class is integrated with Blackboard allowing for easy instructor facilitation and grading.
Instructors can take advantage of the Respondus Test Bank Network to quickly add content from publisher test banks. Watch this video to learn more!
Highlights of StudyMate Class
- Twelve learning activities and games engage students with course material.
- Students choose activities based on their preferred learning style, resulting in more effective learning.
- Course content is easily entered by instructors and/or students.
- Collaboration and peer review features make courses more interactive and social.
- Instructors can monitor and grade student activity, give ongoing feedback.
- Ideal for any discipline or course where the learning of terminology and core concepts is essential, such as the health sciences, foreign languages, social sciences, and others.
- Support for mobile devices (iPhone, iPod touch, Android, BlackBerry, Pre, and more) enables students to learn anytime or anywhere.
More information and instructions are available in the Instructor Quick Start Guide, the Student Quick Start Guide, and the full Instructor User Guide.