Blackboard is an online course management system that provides a user-friendly environment for online teaching and learning.
- Go to https://jsu.blackboard.com.
- Enter your assigned Blackboard User Name & Password and click "Login".
- User Name: Prefix of your assigned JSU email address.
- Password: Four digit birth month and day plus last 4 digits of JSU ID number.
- Enter your course under "My Courses". (Course ID Legend.)
- When you are finished working in Blackboard, you should logout using the "Logout" button at the top of the page. This is especially important if you are using a public computer (such as in a lab, library, etc.).
Please Note: Use of Blackboard, GEM (JSU email), and other JSU computer systems and resources are regulated by JSU. By using these systems, you agree to certain guidelines of acceptable use. Please review JSU's Acceptable Usage policy, and remember that communication you send through email and other forms of communication clearly identify both the sender and receiver of the correspondence.