Consider the following in order to ensure your questions and comments are received and processed for the fastest response:
- For Blackboard questions, see the support link to the right.
- E-mail your general comments & questions to DLInfo@jsu.edu, or complete a request form.
- For assistance with GEM (Gamecock E-mail), MyJSU, Registration, and computer labs, please contact the JSU Help Desk via email or (256) 782-8324; hours of operation are 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT. The Help Desk is located in 116-A Bibb Graves Hall.
- If you have any questions about these changes, the process to access services, or about Smarthinking in general, please contact ACE (Academic Center for Excellence) at (256) 782-8223.
- Call us with your comments & questions at (256) 782-8172 or 1-800-231-5291.
- If you know a specific staff member is an appropriate contact and available to respond within the time period required, reference our Staff page.
- Mail your comments & questions to:
Office of Educational Technology & Support - Jacksonville State University
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, Alabama, USA 36265-1602
- If you have comments or questions about the Educational Technology & Support web site, send an e-mail. Be specific about which page you are referring to, and include your e-mail address if you need a response.
- If you need to contact other JSU faculty, staff, or offices, click the Contact link near the top of the main JSU web site.