Free small business counseling in May
The Jacksonville State University Small Business Development Center, the SBA and area chambers of commerce will offer one-on-one counseling for prospective and existing small business owners at no charge during the month of May. Please note this is not a seminar and appointments are necessary. All appointments will be held in the respective chamber offices. For dates, to make an appointment or for more information, contact your area chamber listed below:
- Gadsden Area Chamber of Commerce (256-543-3472): Wed., May 1 and 22 from 1 - 4 p.m.
- Calhoun County Chamber of Commerce (256-782-5271): Thurs., May 2 from 1 - 4 p.m.
- Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce (256-927-8455): Thurs., May 9 from 9 - 11 a.m.
- Talladega Chamber of Commerce (256-362-9075): Thurs., May 9 from 9 - 11 a.m.
- Childersburg Chamber of Commerce ( 256-378-5482): Thurs., May 9 from 9 - 11 a.m.
- Sylacauga Chamber of Commerce (256-249-0308): Thurs., May 9 from 1 - 4 p.m.
- Blount County-Oneonta Chamber of Commerce (205-274-2153): Tues., May 14 from 10 a.m. - noon
- Oxford City Hall (256-782-5271): Thurs., May 16 from 1 - 4 p.m.
- Pell City Chamber of Commerce (205-338-3377): Tues., May 21 from 9 - 11 a.m.