Happy Homecoming, Gamecocks!
We hope you're having a great week and are taking advantage of all the many opportunities there are to celebrate!
In last week's online voting, you narrowed your Homecoming Court candidates down to five each for King and Queen.
Here are the Queen Candidates:
• Courtney Clark of Germantown, Md.
• Kristen Dempsey of Cartersville, Ga.
• Myah Knight of Birmingham, Ala.
• Danleigh McDaniel of Alabaster, Ala.
• Kristin Young of Ranburne, Ala.
And here are your King Candidates:
• Christopher Conde of Oxford, Ala.
• Levi Hulsey of Fruithurst, Ala.
• Justin Johnson of Stone Mountain, Ga.
• Paul Killen of Ooltewah, Tenn.
• John Morton of Birmingham, Ala.
Online voting for JSU's 2012 Homecoming King and Queen will take place Thursday, October 25 from 12:01 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The 2012 JSU Homecoming King and Queen will be announced at the Homecoming Pep Rally later that evening!
Instructions for Student Online Voting
Below are instructions for the online voting on Thursday, October 25. The online ballot will be open from 12:01 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT. Please note that there will only be one ballot per student ID number.
• Go to the following link: www.jsu.edu/election
• At the log on page, you will enter your "MyJSU" username in the field that states - "Username."
• You will enter the last four digits of your JSU student ID number in the field that states - "Password." Please note the special instructions if your student ID number contains zeros.
• Once you are logged in, you will be at the home page of the Homecoming Election 2012 ballot.
• You will click on "Homecoming Election 2012."
• After doing so, you will be directed to the ballot page. You will then be allowed to select your candidates for Queen and King.
• Once that is done, you will progress to the final page to place your vote. Your vote(s) will not be placed until you click the green "SUBMIT" button on the page.
• If you need to edit your votes, you can do so by clicking the "EDIT" button on the final ballot page. Therefore, please remember, do not click the "SUBMIT" button until you are absolutely sure of your selections. Once you click "SUBMIT," you will not be allowed to change your selections.
• You will be directed to the "Vote Confirmation" page. At the "Vote Confirmation Page." you will be allowed to print out a confirmation receipt, if you so choose. Once you arrive at this page you may sign-out or close the window to complete the voting process.
Computers will be available on campus from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm at the following locations:
◦ Self Hall Rooms - Rooms 240 and 241
◦ Houston Cole Library - 10th Floor Lab
◦ Theron Montgomery Building (TMB) - Room 304
◦ Merrill Hall - Rooms 103, 106, 115 and 200
Good Luck to All Homecoming King and Queen Candidates!