- Understand the dynamics of multiple choice testing;
- Increase confidence and decrease test anxiety;
- Learn how to focus and study more efficiently;
- Identify critical information in questions and case studies;
- Make appropriate clinical decisions and diagnoses; and
- Increase proficiency in statistics and research.
Register online at www.coned.jsu.edu or by phone at 256-782-5918.
Date of Event: July 23-August 27, 2012
Time of Event: Mondays, 6 - 8 p.m.
Event Location: JSU McClellan, Room 2103
Cost of Admission $120