1. FLY: Fly to Atlanta, Georgia (ATL). You can book your own flight, or use R & R Travel Service (www.rrtravelservice.com).
2. TAXI: Take an Uber taxi (www.uber.com) from the airport directly to the University in Jacksonville, Alabama
2. BUS: Buy a bus ticket online at www.greyhound.com from “ATLANTA ARPT, GA” to “ANNISTON OXFORD, AL”
3. CALL: If you arrive in Oxford before 4:00 pm Monday through Thursday, call your destination program (ELI, International House, Undergraduate Program, Graduate School) to arrange to be picked up and brought to the University.
3. TAXI: If you arrive in Oxford after 4:00 pm Monday through Friday, please call a taxi (Anniston Taxi 256-236-0687) to take you to a hotel for the night. The next morning, call your destination program (ELI, International House, Undergraduate Program, Graduate School) to arrange to be picked up and brought to the University. If you arrive after 4:00 pm on Friday, be prepared to stay in a hotel until the following Monday before pick-up.
10401 JD&L Drive
1530 Pelham Road South
138 Elm Street
25 Elm Street
1600 Highway 21