Distance Education Specialist
- Provides technical assistance to students and faculty related to the Blackboard Learning Management System and other educational technology applications.
- Troubleshoots and tests various problems as reported by other office personnel related to the Blackboard Learning Management System, and other distance education technologies.
- Promotes products and services offered by the Office of Distance Education in various formats, including but not limited to newsletters, presentations, emails, and blogs.
- Researches and makes recommendations to Director of Distance Education regarding educational technology products useful to students.
- Conducts and/or assists with formal training sessions for faculty and staff, as deemed necessary by the Director and Instructional Design Specialist.
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265-1602
212A Self Hall
Fax: (256) 782-8128