|The front of Bibb Graves Hall in 1931 before the new building,
constructed in 1930, had landscaping or sidewalks. Note the side
entrance on the south side facing what would be Hammond Hall today:
there were windows where the automated door is now located, and
the side entrance was at the far southwest corner of the building.
Below, the men of Company H, led by Capt. C. W. Daugette. Last
photo shows a company roster from the school bulletin. Photos
from the 1931 State Teachers College Bulletin.