5 December 2005
Alumni on the Go Again!
To: All JSU Alumni and Friends:
From: Kaci Ogle
Just in case you are still looking for that perfect Christmas present for someone, consider a trip with us next fall!
Discover Thailand with us in 2006!
Join fellow JSU alumni and discover multiethnic hill tribes when you visit the remote Golden Triangle region,
meet Buddhist monks at Mahamakut Buddhist University, enjoy private cooking demonstration at a local
Thai house outside Bangkok, ride by elephantback through northern Thai forests and learn how these
elephants are being protected, cruise the Skaekrang River aboard a traditional wooden rice barge and
explore ancient Sukhothai, the first capital of Siam and designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Depart on November 6, 2006 and return on November 21st (16 days)
- Roundtrip airfare from Atlanta
- Accommodations for 4 nights in Bangkok, 2 nights in Kanchanaburi, 1 night in Pitsanulok, 1 night in Phrae,
2 nights in Chiang Rai, and 3 nights in Chiang Mai
- 1 night aboard a sleeper train
- 33 mealsó14 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 11 dinners (including one home-hosted dinner)
- 17 small group explorations and unique cultural activities
- Services of group leader who speaks English and native language
- All land transportation
- All this for only $2400 per person!!!!† What a deal!
Only 16 people per tour group!† You donít want to miss this!† Contact the Alumni office today for more information! We need to lock in
this date now for our group so make your reservations ($350 per person)!† Call
today, donít wait!
for news releases by using the request form at www.jsu.edu/newswire/request.