3 May 2005
HR Informational Meetings
on PEEHIP Changes
Effective October 1, 2005 PEEHIP will be implementing several changes
brought on by the 2004 Legislative Special Session. In order for a smooth transition for JSU's PEEHIP participants, the
Office of Human Resources will be holding informational meetings to communicate these changes.
A representative from PEEHIP will be on campus to discuss the changes and answer questions employees may have. During these
sessions you will receive valuable information regarding the following topics:
We encourage participating PEEHIP members to try and attend one of the scheduled sessions. Due to the limited availability
of seating we ask that you contact the Office of Human Resources at ext. 5007 or 8893 to reserve a seat.
- new open enrollment dates
- non-tobacco user discount
- non-duplication of benefits
- federal poverty level assistance program
- Medicare part D policy
- retiree sliding premium scale program
- retiree other group health insurance coverage
- supplemental coverage plan and flexible benefit plan
The meetings will be held on Tuesday, May 10, 2005, at 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. in Self Hall - Room 236.
Submit items for
news releases by using the request form at http://www.jsu.edu/news/requestform.html.