LRCFS KIN ("Kids INTO Nature") Camp
May 11, 2004 -- Learn about nature while having some really big fun with
Field School Coordinator, Renee Morrison (aka as the zany Dr. Darling from Terrific
Kids Tuesdays at the Quintard Mall) ! Day campers will learn scientific and
observational skills to explore and discover the world around them. Hikes,
crafts, games, live animals, and field trips to wild locations such as Little
River Canyon, Cheaha Mountain, Talladega National Forest, the Birmingham Zoo,
and other locations are only some of the activities that will entertain and
educate these young adventurers. This is a popular camp and spaces are filling
up fast . . . enroll ASAP!
For more information contact Renee Morrison, LRCFS,
or at Ext. 5697.
- Monday - Friday, July 12-16 (ages 7-9) and
- Monday - Friday, July 19-23 (ages
- Where: Martin Hall, JSU
- Drop off 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Pick up 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fee: $120/child (includes admission fees and lunch)
- Admission Charge: $120.00 per student
Submit items for
news releases by using the request form at http://www.jsu.edu/news/requestform.html.