7 September 2005
Important PEEHIP Information
The deadline for accepting hard copies of enrollment forms was August 31.
Therefore, if you still need to make changes, you must make them through the new online system before September 10. Below are the
instructions on making changes through the online system.
If all changes are accepted, a Member Services Confirmation page will be displayed. At this time, you can proceed with
the Enrollment process. If you want to make open enrollment changes for an effective date of October 1, 2005, you should
click the link Enroll for Next Plan Year and make the changes that you want to make.
- Access the Member Portal by clicking on this web address: www.rsa.state.al.us
- Click on MEMBER SERVICES on the left side of the RSA home page.
- Click on the REGISTER AS RSA MEMBER button on the bottom of the screen.
- Unless you know your PID, enter your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth (DOB) and click REGISTER.
(Note: SSN is entered with the dashes, 123-45-6789 and the DOB is entered with the slashes, 12/12/1900.)
- Complete the registration process by creating a Member ID, Password and selecting a secret question and providing
an answer to this question.
- When the Member Services Account Information page is presented, verify the information and make necessary changes
to your address, phone number and/or correct any other information. You must enter your email address and click SUBMIT.
If you have questions you may contact PEEHIP at 800-214-2158.
Submit items for news releases by using the request form at