25 August 2005
Subscribe to 2005-06 Drama Season
The Jacksonville State University Department of Drama is accepting
season subscriptions for its 2005-06 season, which runs from October 2005 through June 2006. The program is also accepting
contributions to assist with scholarships and replacement of old equipment and other material.
The season's schedule is as follows:
All performances begin at 7 p.m. except for Sunday matinees, which are held at 2 p.m.
- "Arms of the Man" - Oct. 20 - 23
- "The Member of the Wedding" - Nov. 17 - 20
- "Crazy for You" - Feb. 16 - 19 and 23 - 26, 2006
- "WAS" - May 18 - 21
- "The Curse of the Porcupine's Ear" - June 22 - 25
Ticket income covers less than half the cost of production expenses. The department asks patrons to consider
making a tax-deductible donation with their ticket order. Contributions enable the department to award scholarships,
continue to afford quality productions, train students for jobs or graduate school, and maintain or replace equipment.
Single ticket prices are as follows:
- Adults - $9
- JSU Personnel and Senior Citizens - $7
- Students and Military Personnel - $5
Single tickets may be ordered now but will not be processed until all full subscriptions have been filled.
- Adults - $12
- JSU Personnel and Senior Citizens - $10
- Students and Military Personnel - $8
Season tickets are available as follows:
Suggested donation levels are as follows:
- Adults - $39 per person
- JSU Personnel and Senior Citizens - $31 per person
- Students and Military Personnel - $27
- Cherub: Purchase a season pass, then make a donation of $10 to $20 above the ticket price.
- Angel: $60 plus a $21 donation for one adult season pass.
- Patron: $99 to $199 for one adult season pass.
- Donor: $200 to $499 for two adult season passes.
- Benefactor: $500 to $999 for two adult season passes.
- Director: $1,000 to $1,499 for up to four adult season passes.
- Producer: $1,500 up for up to six adult season passes.
- Guardian Angel: $160 for four family passes.
For reservations or further information, call the drama department at 256-782-5648.
for news releases by using the request form at www.jsu.edu/newswire/request.