JACKSONVILLE -- June 20, 2001 --
Jacksonville State University's Little River Canyon Field School will
host the following events; all require pre-registration by calling
256-782-5697, or see our web site at www.jsu.edu/depart/epic.
Nature Camps at JSU for various age groups, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily, $115 per
- Archaeology Tour of Little River
Canyon, June 23, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., $15/person.
- Cathedral Caverns Visit,
transportation furnished from JSU, July 21, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., $25/person.
- Archaeology Dig, DeSoto State Park, August 4, 9:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m., $15/person.
- Ultimate Hike Five, Little River Canyon,
September 8, 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., $20/person.
- Medicinal Plants of Little River Canyon,
September 15, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., $10/person.
- Hawkwatch, September 29, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., $10/person.
- Nature Camp II, for students entering 5th and 6th grades, June 25-29
- Nature Camp III, for students entering 1st and 2nd grades, July 9-13
All require pre-registration by calling 256-782-5697; limited
216 Ayers Hall, JSU
Jacksonville, AL 36265