12 March 2006
CPS to Host Annual Professional Etiquette Meal
Seats are limited for the annual
Professional Etiquette Meal hosted by JSU Career Placement Services.
This 4-course meal is designed to help students learn and practice meal
etiquette and networking skills that are needed in the professional world of
corporate America. Participating students are also privileged to meet
representatives from the corporate sponsors! This event is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
and seats will fill up fast! The cost is $8 for JSU students and graduates.
Limited seating is available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- When: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Gamecock Room in Stephenson Hall
- Cost: $8 for JSU Students
- Dress: Professional Attire Required
(See CPS Office for details/ideas)
- RSVP: Reservation Deadline: By Noon - Wed., March 14
JSU Career Placement Services Office - 105 Bibb Graves Hall
Email: Tawana Roberts at email@example.com
for news releases by using the request form at www.jsu.edu/newswire/request.