9 February 2007
2007-08 In-State Tuition Scholarship
for Soccer Manager Position
This is an in-state tuition scholarship granted to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in 12 to 16 hours.
The position is responsible for assisting and handling the following duties:
This position is responsible for keeping set hours in the soccer office outside of class as
well as maintaining a responsible GPA performance in the classroom.
- game day and field set-up operations
- laundry for training gear and game uniforms
- water supply for practices and games
- video filming for game and practice
- statistical recording
- database entry
- other administrative duties given by the full-time coaching staff
For more information or to apply,
please contact Julie Davis, Head Soccer Coach, Women's Soccer, Pete Mathews Coliseum, Ext. 5679, or
for news releases by using the request form at www.jsu.edu/newswire/request.