20 April 2006
JSU Army ROTC Officer Commissioning Ceremony
Ten JSU seniors will be commissioned as Army Officers during this ceremony
and take their oaths of office. These cadets, in addition to completing their undergraduate degrees, have completed the Army
ROTC curriculum at JSU and are now prepared to enter active duty as Army Officers. Many will depart the next week to report to
their initial officer training duty assignments in a variety of army branches at Army installations across the nation.
The following cadets will be commissioned as Second Lieutenants on April 28, 2006:
The commissioning ceremony is being held at the College of Nursing & Health Sciences Auditorium on Friday, April 28 at 2:00 p.m.
The public is invited to attend.
- Lisa M. Allen, Jacksonville,
- Daniel P. Burford, Anniston,
- LaToya D. Granger, Gadsden,
- Jonothan D. Greene, Newport News, VA
- Miles P. Hamlett, Alexander City, AL
- Evan M. Jamieson, Harpersville, AL
- Crystal A.Lawhorn, Zephyrhills, FL
- Bradley L. Majors, Woodstock, GA
- John M. Miles, Woodland, AL
- Carl L. Warlick, Jacksonville, AL
for news releases by using the request form at www.jsu.edu/newswire/request.