10 February 2006
JSU Ambassador Applications Due March 1
- Are you interested in becoming involved on campus?
- Do you have a real love for Jacksonville State University?
- Do you want to assist JSU in reaching 10,000 students?
If you do, then the Jacksonville State University Ambassador program is for you! Jacksonville State University Ambassadors
serve as official representatives of JSU and assist in the recruitment of new students.
To be selected as a Jacksonville State University Ambassador you must:
Specific duties of Jacksonville State University Ambassadors include, but are not limited to:
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.25
- Have completed at least one full-time semester
- Be currently enrolled as a student with at least 12 hours
If chosen, you could receive two hours of credit. Applications for Jacksonville State University Ambassador are
available in the Visitor Center Wednesday, February 1st and are due Wednesday, March 1st.
- Serve as an official representative at events hosted by JSU, such as graduation, Presidential functions, board meetings,
career fairs, and Preview Days
- Accompany Admissions Counselors to area high schools for recruitment
- Assist in on-campus recruiting events
For more information contact Tracy Phillips, Visitor Center, 782-5260 or send e-mail to email@example.com
for news releases by using the request form at www.jsu.edu/newswire/request.