Non-Degree Seeking / Transient

If you are in good standing from an accredited institution, you may be admitted to JSU as a Non-Degree Seeking/Transient student. A Non-Degree Seeking/Transient student must apply for admission and submit the non-refundable $35.00 application fee. 

You must present proof of your current academic standing and provide one of these with your application:

  • Official Transcript
  • Letter of Good Standing
  • Transient Letter 

The transcript, letter of good standing, or transient letter must be mailed to JSU directly from the institution, or be placed in a sealed envelope from the institution. International transient students must meet requirements for regular international student admission.

For detailed information on Non-Degree Seeking/Transient Students, please consult the Undergraduate Catalogue.

View our Admissions Policies.