Police Reports

If were involved in an accident or filed a police report as a victim of an incident or offense and need a copy of your report, please call Mrs. Karen Bates at 256-782-5287. To obtain a copy of your accident, incident, or offense report you filed, please come to Salls Hall in person with your driver's license. Reports are usually available three working days after the incident. Reports are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 p.m. Reports are not available on observable and campus holidays.