Online Learning Support Coordinator
- Responsible for all Tier 1 and some Tier 2 support for Online@JSU
- Handles special enrollment processing
- Collaborates with other staff in trainings and student orientation
- Oversees all office paperwork and budgeting.
- Responsible for distribution of special mailings to distance learning students.
- Ensures all business contracts are maintained and up-to-date.
Education & Experience
- M.S., Criminal Justice, Jacksonville State University, Fall 2015.
- B.A., Criminal Justice with a concentration in Forensics and a minor in Sociology, Jacksonville State University, 2013.
- Jacksonville State University, Office of Teaching, Learning, & Technology - November 2005 to the present.
- Jacksonville State University, Temporary employee - December 2004 to November 2005.
- Jacksonville State University, Bursar’s Office - October 1998 to August 2003.
700 Pelham Rd. N
212A Self Hall
Fax: (256) 782-8128