Donnie Andrews, Ph.D.
Currently, I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Kinesiology at Jacksonville State University. I serve as the chapter director/advisor for the Eta Omicron Chapter of Phi Epsilon Kappa at Jacksonville State University. Nationally I serve on the Phi Epsilon Kappa National Council as the District II Director and will assume the role of PEK National President in the Spring of 2021. I'm active with ACSM, NSCA, AHA and American Red Cross. I am certified as a ACSM-CEP as well as ACLS and BLS provider with the American Heart Association.Academic Research/Interests:
Bone Mineral Density & Total Body Mass among Female NCAA Division I Volleyball Athletes Taken at the End of Competitive Season and Re-evaluated at the End of the Off-Season Training Program Prior to Re-Start of Competitive Season.
A Five-Year Longitudinal Study to Determine Factors Contributing to Peak Oxygen Uptake, Lactate Threshold and Body Composition in Competitive Adolescent/Teen Mountain Bike Racers During Pre-Season Preparation and Post-Season Recovery.
- HPE 109 Concepts of Wellness
- HPE 209 Essentials of Human Performance
- HPE 362 Kinesiology
- HPE 400 Exercise Physiology
- HPE 413 Exercise Physiology Lab
- HPE 405 Strength and Conditioning Principles
- HPE 415 Biomechanics
- HPE 450 Research Techniques
- HPE 531 Clinical Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- B.S. University of North Alabama
- M.S. University of Southern Mississippi
- M.S. Mississippi College
- Ph.D. University of Southern Mississippi