International Graduate Student
International Students who have completed their Bachelor's (Undergraduate) degree program from a regionally accredited (recognized) institution may apply to a graduate program. International Students with Bachelor's and Master’s degrees may also apply to our graduate program as long as they meet the admissions requirements for the program.
Students are recommended to check the Graduate catalog for the most updated program-specific admissions requirements.
General Admissions Requirement
- The application form and application fee of $35.00.
- Official transcripts, degree certificate, and/or completion certificate for Bachelor's degree program. Minimum GPA varies depending on the program and test score.
- Detailed course description and/or syllabus for each course/subject completed in Bachelor's degree program when requested by the concerned graduate department.
- Copy of your passport.
- Copy of the financial document (financial statement and letter) stating the balance of at least $30,500.
- GRE/GMAT/MAT as required by the program.
- If you are a transfer from another U.S. institution, contact your International Student Advisor and submit a Transfer Clearance Form.
- Proof of English proficiency score.
- Complete Application form (Access a Previously Started Application)
- Pay the application fee of $35.00 online.
- *Submit an official copy of the college transcript and diploma/degree certificate in issuing institution’s sealed envelope.
- Submit a copy of your passport.
- Submit a copy of the financial document (financial statement and letter).
- Submit proof of English proficiency score.
- Submit your GRE/GMAT/MAT score as required by the program.
- Submit your resume, reference letters, and statement of purpose/writing sample as required by the program.
- Submit the transfer clearance form if you are transferring from another U.S. institution.
JSU reserves the right to request all official documents at any point in the admissions process.
International students must meet the graduate admissions requirements for transients as listed in the Graduate Catalog. Additionally, International transient students must submit
- a copy of your passport
- your visa page
- a letter issued by the Designated School Official (DSO) at your current institution verifying your immigration status and stating that the immigration record is to be maintained by that institution.