Charissa Lambert is an Instructional Partner for Calhoun County Schools. Before this role, she taught English to grades 9-12 for sixteen years at Ohatchee High School and Wellborn High School. She served as an adjunct instructor for Gadsden State Community College for six years. While serving in various capacities as a consultant for A+ College Ready and NMSI, Ms. Lambert has presented professional development for teachers across the state of Alabama and the Southeast, while also providing AP Language and Composition instruction for their students. In her free time, Charissa enjoys being Aunt Sasha to her nieces and nephews, volunteering at the Freedom Riders National Monument as a Teacher Ranger, reading, and traveling.
- EH 101 English Composition I
- EH 102 English Composition II
- EH 141 Oral Communication
- Ed.S in Special Education from Jacksonville State University in 2012
- M.Ed. in English Language Arts from Jacksonville State University in 2008
- BS in English from University of Montevallo in 2005