To learn about ALL of the jobs that Career Services knows about for you, our students and our alum, please visit JLink; Career Services manages all of the job postings in JLink. JLink is a secure website that organizes internship, co-op, seasonal, part-time and full-time employment, specifically for JSU students and alum!
- Login to MyJSU
- In the Featured Links section, go to the Student Links
- Scroll down and select JLink
- Visit https://jsu-csm.symplicity.com
- Click on “Students/Alumni”
- Enter your JSU email and click “Forgot Password”
- When you receive your temporary password, enter it to obtain entrance into the system
- Go to your Account Profile to change your password
- Your JSU email account will soon become inactive, so enter in a non-jsu email address in each of Email fields in the “Personal Profile” section
Log into JLink, click on Profile, then select “Personal” to change email address, phone number, address, etc., then go back to Profile and select “Academic” to make changes to “Applicant Type” to indicate “Alumni” "Student".
Do you want to only receive email notifications related to the degree you just earned or a specific type of job?
A search agent may be created to receive email notifications based on your specifications (position type, job function, location, etc.).
To create a search agent:
- From the student home page, click “Jobs”, then “Saved Searches”
- Create “Title”, set desired frequency, then “Save”
- Click “Edit” next to your titled search to select desired criteria, click “Save” when criteria selection is complete. To edit or delete a “Titled Search”, click on “Saved Searches”, make modifications and save.
- Read the "What's New" every day
- Go to the Jobs tab > select "Search" > scroll the carousel; viewable job postings appear based on past filter history. These are the postings entered by Career Services daily, Monday-Friday
- Interested in jobs throughout the U.S. and internationally? Search the Extended Job Search
- Keep a résumé updated and uploaded into JLink
If you need assistance, please contact Carlos Acosta, Career Specialist, at email@example.com or 256-782-8486.